-
January 6th, 2006, 01:59 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I've finally started to assemble all my little AG related paper scraps that I don't want to throw away into a scrapbook. I've done this with my other interests as well. Flyers/Brochures from AGPC, lids of different boxes that AG stuff has come in, articles, promo postcards, Club stuff, RealBeauty flyers, even shopping bags from B&BW and a doll sized one from AGPC(I had to cut the handles off). I also put in the paper descrip. from a couple mini dolls, mystery books promo stuff, and that piece of paper and envelope you get with your orders that says "With this package, you get more than just a purchase...".
I even have some employment flyers and I'm going to attach some of the AG tissue paper onto some dark paper. If it's flat and it fits it goes in. I know a lot of times we have these things and just can't throw them away. This is a good way to put them all together. Cut outs from duplicate catalogs also work.
I'll have to take pics when I finish it. The book itself is actually an old scrapbook I found at a dollar store. I may have to put on a more appropriate cover.
Edited to add that many of the little flyers and things I picked up at AGPC I would tape 2 of them in the book- 1 on each side. That way you could see both sides. I don't have 2 of everything, though so the things I only have 1 of I just have to pick the side I like better, I guess.
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 05, 2006 10:05 PM: Message edited by: Katie from IL ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks